- Payment Methods
- Shipping Information
- Shipping Cost
- Warranty and Return Policy
- General Return Policy
- Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) Procedures
We take paypal only.
The PayPal payment system supports MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, Solo and Switch.
All orders are normally shipped by UPS or USPS unless stock in HK. Please inform us in advance if you require the order to be sent out by Royal Special delivery. Should postal address be provided with incorrect or inadequate information resulting in non-delivery, customers will be charged the additional postal charges so incurred.
A signature is required for all orders that are delivered by our courier services. Someone must be at your delivery address to sign for your parcel between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM Monday to Friday. Please send it somewhere it can be reliably signed for, like your place of work, a neighbor.
Should postal address be provided with incorrect or inadequate information resulting in non-delivery, customers will be charged the additional postal charges so incurred.
Should the order be sent to other countries which are not mentioned above, please feel free to call or e-mail us email@example.com; We hope you will enjoy the shopping and be satisfied with our service!
Back To Top
Other countries: USD10.00
Back To Top
We warrant that the products sold in our website, are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship. Our detailed warrant policy is as follows:
- Unless otherwise specified, we warrant our products for 1 year from the date of original purchase under normal and non-commercial use. Replacement items, if issued, do not restart or in any way extend the warranty period.
- We will, subject to inspection, repair the defective battery pack or replace it with a new or reconditioned unit. The return must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which is to be issued upon request, and must be shipped prepaid ( prepaid satchel or stamps would not be accepted, nor would they be returned). A shipping rebate will be extended to the customer in the event that a defect in material or workmanship is confirmed.
- Unless otherwise specified, the warranty period is a year from the date of original purchase. A replacement item, if sent, does not restart or in any way extend the warranty period.
- For battery packs or battery related products, cell capacity depletion over time under regular use is normal, and is not an indication of defect. A battery pack that retains eighty percent (80%) of its original capacity after twelve months is considered normal.
- For battery packs or battery related products, warranty is void if the battery pack has been improperly charged, installed or misused in any way, or if the label and/or bar coded warranty label has been removed or tampered with.
- Where applicable, all requests for warranty returns must be accompanied by a proof of purchase and be made through the dealer or outlet where the battery pack was originally purchased.
- If you have changed your mind and want to return the items for a refund, you can contact our Customer Service Department via email to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within fifteen (15) days of purchase. For items returned within thirty (30) days from purchase, arrangement can be made for exchange, credit or refund at our discretion. A product returned for refund or exchange MUST: be 100% complete and undamaged, contained in original packaging, including all manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories which you have purchased from us. Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items. For your protection, we strongly recommend that you insure your return shipment against loss or damages, and that you use a shipper that can provide you with proof of delivery. Our return policy is to refund the purchase price (not including shipping and handling costs).
- This warranty does not extend to devices, such as computers or cameras that are powered by our battery packs. We shall not be held responsible for the improper use of our product(s).
Back To Top
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number: All returns must have a RMA for processing. Please e-mail us in notebook-batteries.co.uk to obtain approval as well as the RMA. RMA are only valid for thirty (30) days (postmarked by or carrier posted by the 30th day).
- Include RMA on the outside of the package: It should be clearly displayed on the return-shipping label of the package. Packages without a RMA will not be accepted.
- Shipped within thirty (30) days: Products must be returned within thirty (30) days after the issuance of the RMA. Packages received after the 30th day will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
- Repack in original packaging: Enclosed everything originally received, including all manuals and related materials. Place the packaged product in a protective outer box. We must receive all original products in order to process your return or exchange. We are not responsible for products that are damaged due to poor packaging, defaced packaging, or lost shipments. Products which you purchased from us must be returned 100% complete, including all components, original boxes and packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to pay for the return freight, and to take reasonable care to protect against damages in freight, if they want to return the product for any reason.